Monday, August 2, 2010

Golden Birthday

It happened on Friday.  I turned 30 on the 30th!  Let me begin by saying I have never felt better in my life! I'm happy, I'm in great shape, and I feel very loved by so many people who wished me well with phone calls, emails, Facebook messages, text messages, and hugs.  As I stated on Facebook, I wish I could turn 30 every year!

I was surprised with a BBQ in my honor, or more appropriately, in memory of my youth.  Regardless, there were about 40 friends there, new ones and old ones.  We played horseshoes, football, and volleyball.  We ate burgers, brats, cake, and cupcakes.  We told stories and laughed the night away.

Now, let me show you how fun it was, because my words could never do it justice!  It was hard to pick just a few pictures!

"Here Lies My Youth"














"Friday Night Lights"








A Dunkaroo...just ask a recent college grad like this crazy guy! 











"Drunken Philosophy"



This man is the greatest husband.  I'm so loved and spoiled, and I couldn't be more thankful for him!



No comments:

Post a Comment